The UltraCon+ fastening system is a complete family of screw anchors for light to medium duty applications in concrete, masonry block, brick, and wood base materials. The UltraCon+ is fast and easy to install and provides a neat, finished appearance. The UltraCon+ screw anchor is engineered with matched tolerance drill bits and installation tools designed to meet the needs of the user and also provide optimum performance. The UltraCon+ features a gimlet point for self-drilling into wood base materials without pre-drilling. The UltraCon+ screw anchor is available in carbon steel with a Stalgard coating in several colors. Head styles include a slotted hex washer head, Phillips flat head, Phillips Trimfit flat head and Hex flange head.
- Available in several head styles
- Several colors and finishes to match application
- Removable (reusable in wood)
- High-low thread design for greater stability and grip
- Does not exert expansion forces
- No hole spotting required
- Good corrosion protection with Stalgard coating
- Gimlet point for self drilling into wood base material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.