DEWALT PFM1411800 3/4 in. x 6 in. Screw-Bolt+ High Performance Screw Anchor (20-Pack) is a one-piece, heavy-duty screw anchor with a finished hex head. It is simple to install, easy to identify and fully removable. The patented thread design, designed for use with standard ANSI drill bits, reduces installation torque and enhances productivity. The steel threads along the anchor body tap into the hole during installation to provide keyed engagement and allow for reduced edge and spacing distances. The Screw-Bolt+ finish is available in bright zinc-plated and mechanically galvanized. Suitable base materials include normal-weight concrete, sand-light-weight concrete, concrete over steel deck, concrete masonry and solid clay brick.
- Designed for standard ANSI tolerance drill bits
- Tough threads for tapping high strength concrete
- Can be installed closer to the edge than traditional expansion anchors
- Fast installation with the powered impact wrench
- One-piece, finished head design
- Patented thread design offers low installation torque
- Ratchet teeth on the underside of hex washer headlock against the fixture
- Fully removable and reinstallable in the same hole
- Diameter, length and identifying marking stamped on the head of each anchor
|Size||3/4 in. x 6 in.|
|Anchor Length||6 in.|
|Hole Size||3/4 in.|
|Socket Size||1-1/8 in.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.