Our M18 FUEL™ 1" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit is the next generation of cordless rotary hammers delivering ultimate jobsite performance and productivity. The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ 1" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer is the fastest drilling rotary hammer in its class, includes AUTOSTOP™ Control for enhanced safety, and can drill up to (125) 3/8 in. x 2 in. holes per charge when paired with the M18™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC6.0 Battery. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers you 2 ft-lbs of impact energy, 1,330 RPM, and 4,800 BPM, providing speed and power in the most demanding applications. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence tool technology ensures maximum rotary drill performance and protects it from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC6.0 Battery delivers 50% more power while running 50% cooler than the M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC batteries. This hammer provides maximum control and enhanced safety with the AUTOSTOP™ Kickback Control. This feature prevents over-rotation if the tool gets bound up while you're drilling in rebar or hard aggregate. Our AVS Anti-Vibration System minimizes vibration for maximum comfort.
1” SDS PLUS ROTARY HAMMER
- The M18 FUEL™ 1" SDS Plus Rotary hammer is faster drilling than both corded and cordless 1" rotary hammers leading to increased productivity.
AUTOSTOP™ CONTROL, ENHANCED SAFETY
- AUTOSTOP™ Kickback Control prevents over-rotation by stopping the hammer if it binds up during drilling when hitting rebar or hard aggregate.
UP TO (125) 3/8" X 2" HOLES PER CHARGE
- With the M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC6.0 Battery this hammer can deliver up to (125) 3/8" x 2" holes per charge.
- POWERSTATE™ BRUSHLESS MOTOR
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger to protect from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging
- The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC6.0 Battery Pack provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler vs M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC battery packs
- 3 Mode: Rotary Hammer, Hammer Only, Rotary Only
- 2 ft-lbs Impact Energy
- AVS Anti-Vibration Systems
- 1,330 RPM
- 4,800 BPM
- Part of the M18™ System featuring over 200 tools
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.