Our M18™ Brushless 4-1/2” / 5” Cut-Off Grinder delivers power and runtime while maintaining its compact size. The 11,000-rpm brushless motor was built and optimized specifically for cutting and surfacing applications. Paired with built-in REDLINK™ power tool technology and REDLITHIUM™ batteries, the Brushless Grinder provides efficient power delivery and longer battery life resulting in up to 80 cuts in ½” rebar. The Brushless Grinder’s body is 12.25" long and only 4.6 lbs with the XC5.0 battery attached. Our Brushless Grinder includes an electronic clutch for kickback protection, as well as overload protection to maximize motor life. With a 5/8”-11 spindle and tool-free guard adjustments, you will experience faster adjustments and less downtime, while remaining fully compatible with the most common grinder accessories in the market. The compact and light build allows for excellent control and comfort. The Brushless Grinder is built to last with an all-metal gear case, getting the job done every time.
(1)Type 1 Guard(1)Type 27 Clip-On Guard(1)Side Handle(1)Back Flange(1)Flange Nut(1)Wrench
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life than a brushed motor
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- REDLITHIUM™ batteries (not included) deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Paddle Switch Design for Increased Comfort and Ease-Of-Use when Operating in Various Positions
- Tool-Free Guard Adjustment for faster guard installations and adjustments
- 5/8"-11 Spindle for Use with Common Grinding Accessories
- Overload Protection: Maximizes motor life
- Electronic Clutch for Kickback Protection
- Compatible with all M18™ batteries
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.