- PERFORMANCE : Linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action and superior performance
- CAPACITY : 0" - 2-3/4" plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into work piece
- PRECISION : Quick plunge depth adjustment with micro control and preset depth stops
- POWER : Powerful 15 AMP motor with variable speed control dial delivers 9,000 - 22,000 RPM
INCLUDES : 1/4" collet, 1/2" collet, wrench and extended depth knob
The Makita 3-1/4 HP Plunge Router with Variable Speed (RP2301FC) delivers powerful precision with smooth plunge action and superior performance, with added features including variable speed, electronic speed control and an electric brake. The RP2301FC is engineered with 15 AMP power, ease-of-use features, and an increased plunge capacity for a wide range of applications including fine woodworking, cabinetry, windows, doors, and more.
15 AMP Power and 22,000 RPM for Smooth Routing
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 9,000-22,000 RPM for smooth routing
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Electric brake for increased productivity
- 0" - 2-3/4" plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into work piece
- Linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action and superior performance
- Quick release plunge depth adjustment with micro control along with 3 preset depth stops for added precision
- Built-in twin L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area for increased visibility
- Oversized ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized handles with built-in large two-finger switch for added control and use
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for efficient operation
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
- "Tool-less" template guide system for quick and easy installation and removal
- Lock-on trigger switch for continuous operation
- Built in fan with labyrinth construction minimizes dust from entering the tool for longer tool life
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Chip deflector engineered to direct chips away from the operator
- Durable flat top design for stability when changing bits
- Uses 1/4" and 1/2" shank router bits
- Double insulated
- *Maximum horsepowerINCLUDES
(1) 1/2" Collet (763622-4)
(1) 1/4" Collet (763803-0)
(1) Extend Depth Adjustment Knob (158980-5)
(1) Spanner Wrench (781030-7)
Collet Capacity : 1/2", 1/4"
Plunge Capacity : 2-3/4"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 9,000 - 22,000 RPM
AMPS : 15
Maximum Horsepower : 3-1/4 HP
Overall Length : 12-1/4"
Net Weight : 13.4 lbs.
Base : Plunge
Variable speed control dial : Yes
Shipping Weight : 16.4 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-099431
RESOURCES & MEDIA
RP2301FC Instruction Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.