The Makita 5-3/8" Metal Cutting Saw Blade is ideal for making cuts in thin gauge corrugated sheet, metal studs and more. The carbide tooth design allows for burr-free cuts that are cool to the touch. Blade lasts 50 times longer than an equivalent abrasive wheel.
- DURABILITY : Carbide tipped design for cleaner cuts and longer cutting life
- PRECISION : Expertly tensioned for a true cut
- APPLICATIONS : Ideal for making cuts in ferrous metals
- DESIGN : For use with Makita 5-3/8" and 5-7/8" Cordless Metal Cutting Saw
- INCLUDES : 5-3/8" 50T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade, Ferrous Metal-Thin Gauge
- Carbide tipped design for cleaner cuts and longer cutting life
- Expertly tensioned for a true cut
- Ideal for making cuts in ferrous metals
- For use with Makita 5-3/8" Cordless Metal Cutting Saw
- Blade Diameter : 5-3/8"
- Blade Type(s) : Metal Cutting
- Cut Type : Cross
- Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
- Application (saw blades) : Ferrous Metal - Thin Gauge, Thin Materials, Metal Studs
- Tooth Count : 50
- Shelf Pack Qty : 50
- Arbor Size : 5/8"
- Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
- Tooth Grind : ATB
- Hook Angle : -15°
- Plate Thickness : .043"
- Kerf : .055"
- Maximum Speed (RPM) : 4,500
- Tool Compatibility : Circular Saw
- Package Quantity : 1
- Shipping Weight : .4 lbs.
- UPC Code :
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.