The Makita 5-3/8" Carbide-Tipped Metal Cutting Saw Blade is the ideal accessory for the Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Metal Cutting Saw (XSC01Z and XZC02Z, sold separately). The Makita Metal Cutting Saw Blade has an ultra-thin kerf design that provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss. It is ideal for cutting pipe, angle iron, channel, and more.
- Ultra-thin kerf design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Modified Triple Chip Grind for increased efficiency and life
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Specially designed for cordless saws to permit more cuts per charge
- Individually hand-hammered for guaranteed flatness and proper tension to make the perfect cut
- For cutting pipe, angle iron, channel, and more
- For use with Makita 5-3/8" and 5-7/8" Cordless Metal Cutting Saw
- Blade Diameter : 5-3/8"
- Blade Type(s) : Metal Cutting
- Cut Type : Cross
- Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
- Application (saw blades) : Ferrous Metal, Conduit Pipe, Angle Iron
- Tooth Count : 30
- Arbor Size : 5/8"
- Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
- Tooth Grind : TCG
- Hook Angle : 0°
- Plate Thickness : .047"
- Kerf : .059"
- Maximum Speed (RPM) : 4,500
- Tool Compatibility : Circular Saw
- Package Quantity : 1
- Shipping Weight : .365 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-365826
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.