- Tables provide large 27¾" x 31½" (70x80cm) work surface and 360° access
- Locking table supports with easy-release tabs
- Hole pattern on tables accept Kreg Bench Dogs and other accessories
- Included Kreg Bench Clamp with Automaxx clamps vertically and horizontally
- Built-in storage trays hold hardware and other parts
- Heavy-gauge steel legs provide a solid foundation
- Folds down in seconds for work on the go and easy storage
- Expandable by pairing with a second Mobile Project Center
- Perfect for use with Kreg Joinery
The Mobile Project Center provides a portable workspace that can be used for a wide variety of project tasks. In one mode, it’s a sturdy sawhorse that’s great for supporting long boards as you cut. Flip the large tables into position and this product offers the features you’d expect to find in a high-end stationary workbench.
The Clamp Trak and included Bench Clamp with Automaxx auto-adjusting technology provide multiple ways to hold workpieces. The open tables can support up to 350 pounds (158kg), and have built-in storage trays, holsters for your drill, and more. A shelf underneath holds up to 25 pounds (11.3kg) of supplies and tools out of the way but close at hand while you work.
In addition to being great for general project use, the Mobile Project Center is perfect for Kreg Joinery. Whether you’re drilling pocket holes, clamping cases or face frames together, or preparing your project for final assembly, the Mobile Project Center makes Kreg Joinery even easier.
The Mobile Project Center is simple to use. Just spread the legs, and it’s set up as a sawhorse. You can even add a 2x4 cutting surface using the included hardware. Flip one or both tables into position, and the Mobile Project Center is ready to take on many other tasks. When you’re done, simply pull the tabs on the table braces, fold the tables down, and close the legs, and the Mobile Project folds down for easy, out-of-the-way storage.
There are also multiple ways to use two Mobile Project Centers together. You can attach two side-by-side for an extra-large surface, or span between two benches by placing 2x4s in the included brackets. That lets you create a large surface for cutting big pieces, or an extra-large workbench by resting a piece of plywood on the 2x4 boards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.