The 40-degree angled nose Side Cutting Pliers has high loadable, elastic precision points. The comfort grip handles are made of 2 color dual component material. The half-round, long jaws have serrated gripping surfaces. The cutting edges are induction hardened to approximately 61 HRC and will cut medium hard wire maximum diameter 3.2 mm and hard wire with a maximum diameter 2.2 mm. Made of vanadium electric steel forged, oil-hardened.
- Handles are non-slip plastic coating
- 40° bent snipe nose side cutting pliers
- Cutting edges induction hardened approximately 61 hrc will cut medium and hard wire maximum diameter 3.2 mm and hard wire maximum diameter 2.2 mm
- High-strength jaws and tips bend and snap back into place easily no deformation
- Cross hatched gripping surfaces, knurled
- Vanadium electric steel; forged and oil-hardened
- KNIPEX lifetime warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.