- The unique installation tool now also in 400 mm length
- For opening widths up to 85 mm / 3 3/8"
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Optimised adjustment to the workpiece with hand-friendly position of grips
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Adjustable tightening tool
- Replaces diverse expensive, large open-end wrenches up to AF 85 mm or 3 3/8"
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- Smooth jaws, for damage free installation of quality union joints made from brass, red brass or stainless steel
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.