- Digital Manometer measures air and gas pressure for ports P1, P2, and differential
- Range of +/- 60 inH2O and full scale accuracy of +/-1.5-Percent
- Strong magnet on back for hands-free operation
- Units measured: inH2O, bar, oz/in2, psi, mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, kg/cm2, ftH20, and cmH2O
- Calculates minimum, maximum and average values
- Large LCD is backlit for easy viewing in low light conditions
- Auto-power off feature conserves battery life
- Hold button locks current reading on the display
- Silicon tubing, 3 x AAA batteries, and storage pouch included
The ET180 Digital Differential Manometer from Klein Tools measures air and gas pressure for port 1, port 2, and measures the differential between the ports. Easily toggle between units: inH2O, bar, oz/in2, psi, mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, kg/cm2, ftH20, and cmH2O. Large, backlit LCD shows minimum, maximum and average values. Magnet on back for hands-free operation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.