Electrician’s Bearing-Assisted Open Pocket Knife
- Electrician's pocket knife offers easy one-handed, bearing-assisted opening of the blade
- Superior stainless steel for better edge retention on the drop point blade
- Wire stripping notches on the blade strips 14-10 AWG solid, 16-12 AWG stranded wire when the blade is closed
- Hole at the base of the blade is convenient for looping electrical wire
- Rugged aluminum handle and a frame lock secures the blade in open position
- Compact, low-carry pocket clip and a lanyard hole for tethering
- Ambidextrous flip lever for easy one finger opening
Klein Tools' Electrician's Pocket Knife is as valuable for splitting cable and stripping wire as it is for performing everyday tasks on the job site. This compact knife offers an easy one-handed, bearing-assisted opening. The superior stainless-steel blade offers great edge retention along with convenient stripping notches and a wire looping hole. The rugged, every day knife also sports a low-carry pocket clip keeping it safely in your pocket.
SpecificationsType:Pocket KnifeApplication:All PurposeSpecial Features:Bearing-Assist Open; Wire Stripping Notches 10-14 AWG Solid/12-16 AWG Stranded, Wire Loop HoleLock Style:FrameBlade Type:Drop PointBlade Length:2.95'' (6.4 cm)Material:AluminumBlade Material:Stainless SteelRetractable Blade:NoBlade Thickness:0.11'' (0.3 cm)Handle Type:AluminumHandle Color:BlackHandle Material:AluminumLength Closed:4.23'' (10.7 cm)Sharpenable:YesOverall Length:7.18'' (18.2 cm)Overall Height:1.45'' (3.7 cm)Overall Width:0.62'' (1.6 cm)Standard:REACHWeight:3.6 oz (102 g)UPC:092644442285
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My new EDC! No lag on the open, very, very sharp! Smaller than I thought but fits nice and snug in my pocket.