- Versatile functionality increases efficiency and convenience
- Strips 10-26 AWG solid and 12-28 AWG stranded copper wire
- Crimps 10-22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals, B connectors and Scotchlok® IDC connectors
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- Reinforced head reduces flex and keeps stripping holes true to size
- Precision, shear-type cutting blades make every day cutting easier
- Tip designed to grab, pull and bend the smallest of wires
- Holes enable effortless wire looping and twisting
- Double dipped Klein Kurve® comfort grips provide extra comfort for all-day use
- Scotchlok® is a registered trademark of 3M
“Klein Tools’ team of innovators heard stories of how switching between tools while completing a task results in wasted time and unnecessary frustration,” says Austin Minor, product manager at Klein Tools. “The new Klein-Kurve Wire Stripper/Crimper Multi-Tool offers the versatility and convenience tradespeople rely on, all with a durable design manufactured right here in the United States. This new multi-tool is the perfect addition to any voice-data-video professional’s tool bag, helping to make twisting, stripping, cutting, shearing and crimping easier.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.