Chop with unmatched power, speed and accuracy.
The all-purpose design of the X15 Chopping Axe makes felling trees quick and easy. Like every X-Series™ Hatchet or Axe, the X15 combines perfected weight distribution, advanced blade geometry, an ultra-sharp edge and virtually unbreakable design to maximize your performance. This combination of features allows the blade to bite three times deeper when chopping. With more blade penetration on each swing, you can chop more wood in less time, with less effort and hand strain.
- Ideal for felling trees
- Chops up to three times deeper with each swing to chop more faster
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts
- Hardened forged steel blade stays sharp longer than traditional axes
- Non-stick blade coating powers through wood and prevent head from getting stuck
- Unbreakable PermaHead™ insert-molded head will not loosen and prevents overstrike breakage
- Shock-absorbing FiberComp® handle is lightweight yet stronger than steel to prevent overstrike damage
- Nonslip grip reduces hand strain and improves control
- Designed in Billnäs, Finland, building on a 360-year history of the world’s best forged tools
- Included sheath helps protects blade and the user
- Head weight: 1.05 kg (2.31 lbs), Total weight: 1.54 kg (3.4 lbs).
- Lifetime warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.