The 6-1/2 in. TrackSaw Kit has a 12 Amp motor to easily power through hardwoods up to 2-1/8 in. thick. It features a straight plunge mechanism for optimal ergonomics. For use with TrackSaw cutting system to deliver precise, straight, splinter-free cuts.
- Zero-clearance TrackSaw cutting system delivers precise, straight, splinter-free cuts for use with TrackSaw dual-edged tracks for perfectly straight cuts in both directions.
- On-track cut depth: 2-1/8 in. (54mm) at 90°, 1-5/8 in. (41mm) at 45° depth scale accurately indicates exact depth of cut accounting for track thickness.
- 12 Amp, 1300W motor effortlessly powers through hard woods up to 2-1/8 in. thick.
- Continuous anti-kickback mechanism and riving knife prevent kickback when engaged.
- Low-profile blade guard allows saw to be used in confined spaces.
- Straight Plunge Mechanism for optimal ergonomics.
- Universal 1-1/4 in. dust port for 90% efficient dust collection with vacuum.
- AMPS 12 AMPS
- BEVEL CAPACITY 47 DEGREES °
- BLADE DIAMETER 6-1/2"
- MAX CUT AT 45° 1-5/8 IN
- MAX CUT AT 90° 2-1/8 IN
- NO LOAD SPEED 1,750 - 4,000 RPM
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- DWS520 Heavy-Duty TrackSaw
- 6-1/2 in. (20mm arbor size) 48-Tooth Ultra Fine Finishing Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Kit Box
WARRANTY & SERVICE INFORMATION
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.