Maximize storage space. The ToughSystem®, Shallow Tool Tray is designed to add space within ToughSystem®, 2.0 toolboxes and provide customizable organization to fit jobsite needs. Customize your trays by inserting plywood dividers to best suit your needs. Tray-positioning latches allow you to hang trays at the top of your toolbox so they don’t interfere with larger tools stored at the bottom. Optimize organization by stacking trays inside to create customized storage modules within ToughSystem®, 2.0 toolboxes. Easily connect, remove, and carry multiple ToughSystem®, trays with double-function, side-carry handles. Combine the shallow and deep trays to customize your storage modules within all ToughSystem®, 2.0 products.
- Ideal for storing hand tools, mechanic tools, and power tools.
- Shallow and deep trays can be stacked on top of one another within your ToughSystem®, products for customized storage.
- Use tray-positioning latches to hang tray in top portion of ToughSystem®, products without interfering with larger tools on the bottom.
- Easily connect and carry multiple ToughSystem®, trays with the side-carry handles.
- Ability for self-customized plywood dividers and configurations using internal slots.
- HEIGHT 2.36 IN
- LENGTH 18.4 IN
- WEIGHT (LBS) 1.4 LBS
- WIDTH 12.05 IN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Only one per box or it rests on the contents
Not as useful as I originally had hoped (not as much utility as the price would have you expect.) They want you to be able to stack more than one in a tool box, if it's deep enough, but there is only one position (at the top) to latch one to, so if anything in it is even slightly above the top height, whatever you stack on top is now resting on that item above the top edge. There is also no central handle to quickly grab it and set it aside with one hand, you really need to use two. Also, if you have contents in the bottom of your toolbox, and then you want more than one tray, you're resting all but the top tray on whatever contents are on the bottom, probably unlevel.