The DWE7491RS 10" Jobsite Table Saw 32 - 1/2" Rip Capacity, and a Rolling Stand has a 15 Amp motor and 32-1/2" rip capacity to allow cutting of large and hardwood materials. Features tool-free guarding component adjustments and fast, accurate fence adjustments. Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts.
- 32-1/2" rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Onboard storage system provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife, miter gauge, wrenches, push stick, and cord wrap when not in use.
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- Flip over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts
- 15 amp Motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- 2-1/2" Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- 3-1/8" depth-of-cut at 90 and 2-1/4" at 45
- 21-7/8" X 26 - 3/8" table provides superior material support
- AMPS 15.0 AMPS
- ARBOR SIZE 5/8 IN
- BLADE DIAMETER 10"
- DEPTH OF CUT AT 45° 2-1/4 IN
- DEPTH OF CUT AT 90° 3-1/8 IN
- DUST PORT DIAMETER 2-1/2 IN
- MAX RIP TO LEFT OF BLADE 22 IN
- MAX RIP TO RIGHT OF BLADE 32-1/2 IN
- MAX WIDTH OF DADO 13/16 IN
- NO LOAD SPEED 4800 RPM
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- TOOL WEIGHT 90 LBS
- 10" 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling Stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
- Rip Fence
- 2x Blade Wrenches
- Blade Guard Assembly
WARRANTY & SERVICE INFORMATION
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Initial impression of the DEWALT DWE7491RS
Assembling the saw and stand was straightforward and quick. Checking alignment of the fence, blade, and so forth revealed that everything had been set up well in the factory. In use, the weight and leg span make the saw very stable. The rack-and-pinion fence is ridiculously easy to set and lock down. Insertion and removal of the guard is quick and simple, which will be wonderful when I have to do a quick dado. Dual sawdust extraction ducts are terrific. In all, my first impression is overwhelmingly positive. I look forward to a long love affair with this saw.