The DWE575 7-1/4" Lightweight Circular Saw is among the lightest saws in its class at only 8.8 lbs. 15 Amp motor is powerful enough for the toughest applications and electric brake stops the blade after trigger is released. Bevel capacity of 57° and 2-9/16" depth of cut capacity provide versatility.
- Among the lightest saws in its class (8.8 lbs.)
- Electric brake stops the blade after trigger is released
- 15 amp motor delivers power for even the toughest applications
- 57° beveling capacity with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- Depth of cut capacity of 2 9/16 in.
- Ball bearing lower guard provides long life in harsh environments
- Durable high grade Aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel cuts and cutting shims
- An integrated dust blower allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting
- Patented Tough cord protection system, provides 3x durability against cord pull-out
- On-board blade wrench storage, allows for easy storage and convenience for blade changes
- AMPS 15 AMPS
- BEVEL CAPACITY 57 DEGREES °
- BEVEL STOPS 45° / 22.5°
- BLADE DIAMETER 7-1/4"
- DEPTH OF CUT AT 45° 2 IN
- DEPTH OF CUT AT 90° 2.55 IN
- ELECTRIC BRAKE YES
- MAX WATTS OUT 1,950 W
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- REAR PIVOT NO
- TOOL WEIGHT 8.8 LBS
- Blade wrench
- Carbide tipped 7-1/4 in. circular saw blade
- User Instruction Manual
- Contractor Bag
WARRANTY & SERVICE INFORMATION
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.