FEATURES & SPECS
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Precision machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Five position, adjustable turret stop assists in stepped or repeated plunge cuts
- Micro-fine depth adjustment on plunge base 5/128" per turn for precise routing in veneer and inlays
- Easy to reach plunge lever and switch for superior control while routing
WARRANTY & SERVICE INFORMATION
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
this is a great little plunge base
Great price, Shipped fast
Best price I found online at the time for this and the 20v li/ion router.