- Up to 22% More Power vs. PorterCable® Corded Belted Sander (352VS)**: Ability to complete applications that of a corded sander
- Up to 95% Dust Collection Efficiency : DEWALT AirLock™ compatible dust collection designed to minimize dust exposure to user and workspace
- 16.7% More Sanding Surface Area vs. Milwaukee® (2832-20): Tackle jobs with more sanding surface area than Milwaukee® (2832-20) M18® FUEL® 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Belt Sander 3"x18"
- Variable Speed Trigger w/Lock On 25-Speed Selection Dial: Allows for control on various sanding applications
- Quick Release Belt Change: Quick release system allows sand paper to be changed easily
- Over- Molded Auxiliary Handle: Allows for two-handed operation and grip for scribing applications
- Wireless Tool Control: Allows for ease of use when paired with compatible DEWALT vacuum or dust extractor
- Material Removal: Paint, stain, glue, uneven wood
- Scribing: Countertops, Cabinets, Doors to fit
- Leveling Floors/ Surfaces
- Prepping Wood: for stain, paint, installation
- (1) DeWalt 20V MAX* XR® Belt Sander
- (1) DeWalt Dust Bag
- (1) 80grit Sandpaper
- (1) Dust Port Swivel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Job Done Right!
Excellent! I opted to pressure wash my deck, but said I'd try out this new tool first, and ended up doing the entire deck. It did an amazing job, and I totally recommend it!
What a joy to see Dewalt make a portable belt sander
I’ve been waiting for this tool for a while. I bought the rigid version in the past and had to get a whole new battery system for it, so I had it returned and decided to wait. The Dewalt looks solid and feels solid. It has a nice in-hand balance and it’s easy to keep pressure where you want it. The belt does not track automatically but with a knob on the side like the old school sanders. I’m a bit surprised by this but they must of had a reason to go manual on this feature. I’ve used a Skil with auto tracking and it worked fine, but I can imagine if it got out of calibration that it would be a pain. This way with manual you have the control. I haven’t used it too much but so far so good. Wiseline tools had the best price on the market for this tool as well.