- Up to 47% more power vs the DCS575**
- Uses a 7-1/4 in. circular saw blade and features a maximum cut depth of 2-9/16 in. at a 90° bevel.
- Maximum bevel capacity of 57° with bevel stops at 22.5° and 45°
- Electric brake stops the blade after the trigger is released
- Integrated LED for increased visibility and cut accuracy
- Integrated rafter hook for quick and easy storage
- BEVEL CAPACITY 57 DEGREES °
- BEVEL STOPS 22.5° AND 45°
- BLADE DIAMETER 7-1/4"
- BRAKE TRUE
- DEPTH OF CUT AT 45° 2 IN
- DEPTH OF CUT AT 90° 2-9/16 IN
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- SPEED 5800 RPM
- SYSTEM 60V MAX*
- TOOL WEIGHT 8.2 LBS
- (1) DCS578 60V MAX* Brushless 7-1/2 in. Circular Saw
- (1) Blade
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Charger
- (1) DCB609 FLEXVOLT® 9.0Ah Battery
- (1) Kit Bag
WARRANTY & SERVICE INFORMATION
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Great no issues will order again.
The power of corded
Get this saw!!! Enough said! Make sure you get this model # if you find it cheaper it may be the first 60v version wich is less powerful then this one.
Plenty of power
Only had used it twice, but already felt plenty of energy, looking forward to using it more on different sizes of lumbers
This product is great!