The DCS361B 20V MAX* 7 1/4" Sliding Miter Saw features an adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. Compact and lightweight construction for easy transporting and storage. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Integrated cut line cross-cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Capacity to cup 3 5/8 in. nested crown and 3 1/2 in. base vertically
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (30 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- 45° BEVEL CUT CAPACITY (DIMENSIONAL LUMBER) 2X8
- 45° MITER CUT CAPACITY (MAX HEIGHT) 2"
- 45° MITER CUT CAPACITY (MAX WIDTH) 5-1/2"
- 90° CROSS-CUT CAPACITY (DIMENSIONAL LUMBER) 2X8 IN
- 90° CROSS-CUT CAPACITY (MAX WIDTH) 8"
- ARBOR SIZE 5/8" IN
- BLADE DIAMETER 7-1/4"
- HORIZONTAL CAPACITY: BASEBOARD LYING FLAT 8" IN
- HORIZONTAL CAPACITY: CROWN MOLDING LYING FLAT 8" IN
- NO LOAD SPEED 3,750 RPM
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- SYSTEM 20V MAX*
- TOOL WEIGHT 30 LBS
- VERTICAL CAPACITY: BASEBOARD AGAINST FENCE 3-1/2" IN
- VERTICAL CAPACITY: CROWN MOLDING VERTICALLY NESTED 3-5/8" IN
- Carbide Blade
- Users Guide
- Blade Wrench
- Material Clamp