The DEWALT 60V MAX* Chainsaw features a low kick back 16" Oregon® Bar and Chain for both construction and outdoor cutting applications. Its tool-free chain tensioning and bar tightening knob enable proper bar clamping force, and it features auto-oiling for continuous lubrication. It has a 60V MAX* FLEXVOLT battery that powers 60V MAX* tools or it can be backwards compatible to work with 20V MAX* tools.
- Tool-Free chain tensioning and bar tightening knob for proper bar clamping force
- Auto-Oiling for continuous lubrication. Quarter-turn oil cap for quick oil re-fills
- Chain brake for kick back protection
- Up to 70 cuts per charge* *on a 6 in. x 6 in. pressure treated pine wood
- AMP HOUR 3.0 AH
- BAR LENGTH 16 IN
- BAR TYPE OREGON
- BATTERIES INCLUDED 1
- POWER SOURCE LITHIUM ION
- PRODUCT TYPE CHAINSAW
- SYSTEM 60V MAX*
- WEIGHT 12.2 LBS
- (1) DCCS670 Brushless Chainsaw
- (1) 60V MAX* 3Ah Battery
- (1) Charger
- (1) Hard bar cover
WARRANTY & SERVICE INFORMATION
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Excellent tool to have. Used it quite a bit already and still on the first charge.
DeWALT DCCS670X1 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Brushless Chainsaw
This cordless electric chainsaw makes a good case for eliminating gas powered chainsaws. The chain brake and variable speed trigger all improve upon the always on gas units and the DeWALT brushless motor is fairly quiet.