The D25960K 1-1/8" 40lb demolition hammer delivers a concrete crushing 35 joules of impact energy. The dependable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism, delivers long life. With its all metal housing and barrel, this demo hammer was meant for heavy-duty applications like floor trenching for pipe, breaking out stairs/risers, creating openings into shafts, breaking asphalt, loosening/breaking hard packed dirt/gravel/clay and confined space work when big power is needed. The Active Vibration Control® technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 35 joules of impact energy provides maximum demolition performance
- 15 amp motor provides maximum power and overload protection
- Soft start help the user maintain control of the tool
- Rubber coated handles provide greater comfort and control
- Wheeled Kit provides storage and ability to easily move the tool
- Uses 1-1/8" Hex Demo Steel
- Compatible with DWH052K chiseling dust extraction system.
- AMPS 15 AMPS3
- CHUCK TYPE 1-1/8" HEX
- IMPACT ENERGY 35 JOULES
- LOADED SPEED (BPM) 1460 BPM
- MAX WATTS OUT 1600 W
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- TOOL LENGTH 30 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 40.5 LBS
- VARIABLE IMPACT CONTROL DIAL N/A SETTINGS
- VIBRATION CONTROL YES - SHOCKS™
- VIBRATION MEASUREMENT 6.8 M/S²
- Wheeled Kit Box
- Users Guide
- Bull Point Chisel
WARRANTY & SERVICE INFORMATION
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.