Channellock Locking Pliers make fast and easy work of your toughest jobs. This full line of locking tools offer unique features such as an Extended-Release Lever to avoid finger pinch and allow for 1-handed use when clamping or gripping stubborn fasteners, round, or flat stock. Forged Steel Jaws maximize strength while a centered steel rod and lever hold a tight handle alignment. Retain jaw position with the lock nut feature supported by a durable piano wire spring. Epoxy Coating provides ultimate rust prevention and is extremely spatter resistant. Lock up a hard day's work with Channellock's full line of Locking Pliers. Channellock Locking Pliers are Made in Spain.
- C-clamp offers additional clearance when securing material
- Precise clamping jaws streamline design secure corner clamps with less obstruction
- 12 in. C-clamp: 4 in. vertical capacity when jaws closed and over a 3-1/2 in. throat depth
- Forged steel jaws for maximum strength and durability
- Extended-release lever allows for quick 1-handed control and prevents finger pinch
- Epoxy resin coating for ultimate rust prevention and spatter resistance
- Lock nut feature retains jaw adjustment
- Center steel rod and lever supports handle alignment
- Durable coiled Spring for added clamp performance
- Channellock locking pliers are made in Spain
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.