The 16-32 Drum Sander is the newest member of SuperMax Tools drum sander family which was designed with new features to improve productivity. Patented Quick Adjustment Lever: reduces set-up time. Built-in DRO (digital read out): maintain material thicknesses to increase accuracy and quality. Turbo Vented dust port: increases airflow to your dust collector by 15%. Rear placement of the Gear Motor: improve conveyor belt tracking. These new features complement the same great features SuperMax Tools have provided for years. Patented Fast Lever: allows quick adjustments for wide and narrow stock INTELLISAND Technology: prevents gouging, damaging, or burning material. Additional Accessories like casters and infeed/outfeed table are available.
We’ve addressed issue common with other drum sanders by engineering features that are exclusive to our 16-32 machines. No other drum sander on the market has these features!
- Patented“Quick Lever Adjustment”which allows height adjustments from 0″-3″ with one pull of a lever versus 48 revolutions of a hand wheel greatly reducing set-up time and increases productivity
- Includesbuild-in Digital Read Outwhich helps maintain consistent thicknesses to increase accuracy and quality.
- A newly designedTurbo Vented Dust Portincreases CFM air-flow to dust collectors by 15%.
- Simple alignment feature– just one nut adjusts the conveyor to parallel the sanding head, making aligning the conveyor to the sanding head fast and easy
- Indexed alignment setting – thefast leveris an indexed alignment setting for narrow and wide stock. When sanding stock wider than 16″, the index lever will properly adjust the conveyor for flawless wide sanding.
- Drum will never go “out of alignment” – the drum carriage is bolted to the base, preventing any movement or alignment issues.
- INTELLISAND Technology
- CSA Certified
|Drum Speed||1740 RPM|
|Maximum Sanding Width||32″|
|Minimum Sanding Length||2-1/4″|
|Maximum Sanding Thickness||3″|
|Minimum Sanding Thickness||1/32″|
|Drum||5″ x 16″ extruded aluminum|
|Dust hood||Turbo Vented – 1×4″, vacuum port (min. 600 CFM recommended)|
|Conveyor Speed||0-10 FPM|
|Drive Motor||1-1/2 HP|
|Power Requirements||110 V, 15 Amp, 20 AMP Service|
|Shipping Weight||158 lbs (1 box including stand)|
|Assembled Dimensions (Footprint)||W: 34″ | D: 22″ | H: 48″ (without casters)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.