Spectra Precision® GL622N Grade Laser — Easy-To-Use, Full Featured Automatic Grade Lasers. The GL622N Dual Grade Laser is rugged, automatic self-levelling laser with grade capability from -25% to + 25% and can be used for a wide variety of grade, excavating and alignment applications by general and speciality contractors.
The GL622IR is a Class 1 laser. This type of beam is required in special applications where a visible beam is a safety hazard, distracting or otherwise is not permissible.
Includes GL622N Laser, RC602N Remote, HL760 Receiver
Dual Grade Laser with 25% Grade Range
Spectra Precision® GL622N and GL622IR Grade Lasers — Easy-To-Use, Full-Featured Automatic Grade Lasers,
The GL622N and GL622IR Dual Grade Lasers are rugged, automatic self-leveling lasers with grade capability from -25% to + 25% and can be used for a wide variety of grade, excavating and alignment applications by general and speciality contractors. (The GL622IR is used for horizontal alignment only)
The GL622IR model features an invisible infrared laser beam and is a Class 1 laser, the safest laser classification possible. This type of beam is required in special applications where a visible beam is a safety hazard, distracting or otherwise is not permissible.
All lasers come with a radio remote control that provides fully functional capabilities up to 150m (500 feet) from the laser transmitter – even from the cab of a machine. The graphical, menu-driven interface makes the lasers simple and easy to use and can be set to 16 different languages. The ability to operate the laser whilst working away from the laser transmitter can significantly reduce set-up times and increase productivity.
Each laser package includes the advanced HL760 Digital Readout Receiver that can be used at an operating diameter of up to 800m (2,600 feet). The Digital Readout allows the user to get to the on-grade position faster as the distance is displayed to the on-grade position in mm, or inches, fractional inches. Wireless communication between the receiver and the laser allows advanced functionality such as Automatic Grade Matching to be achieved. Automatic Grade Matching basically means that the laser moves to the on-grade position on the receiver and the grade is then calculated – this is generally used when a constant fall is desired but the grade may not be known (renewing existing driveways or matching existing surfaces). The HL760 can be paired with another HL760 turning the second receiver into a remote display that could allow a machine operator to see what the rodman is seeing when dipping for levels.
The GL622N is self-leveling in vertical, allowing more productivity by being able to carry out more tasks such as building axis alignment or setting 90 degrees or aligning anchor bolts. The GL622IR is not self-leveling in the vertical axis. Designed to be used on the toughest jobsites, the GL600 series can withstand a 1m (3 feet) drop.
- Multiple Applications – the Spectra Precision GL622N provides the ability to control level, alignment, dual grade and set 90 degrees. The GL622IR is not used for vertical alignment or 90 degree layout.
- Long Range – one person elevation and grade control with 800 m (2,600 ft) diameter range increases productivity
- Automatic self-levelling – provides fast, easy set-up for horizontal level, grade or vertical alignment (vertical on GL622N only)
- Automatic Grade Matching – meaning the laser moves to the on-grade position on the receiver automatically by communicating wirelessly with the receiver and the grade is then calculated – this is generally used when a constant fall is desired but the grade may not be known (renewing existing driveways or matching existing surfaces)
- Grade Range – Large, fully compensated grade range from -25% to 25% – keeping the laser levelled no matter what grade you need reducing errors and improving productivity.
- Anti-Vibration Filter – A laser can be affected high vibration or strong wind, especially when the laser is mounted on a tall tripod –both the GL612N and G622N have an anti-vibration filter that can be set according to the conditions allowing work to continue regardless of wind conditions or excessive vibrations.
- Temperature Compensation & PlaneLok– As temperature fluctuates throughout the working day, the internal components of a laser can expand and contract which can cause some additional error without the user noticing. This is can firstly be resolved through the automatic temperature check that the laser performs where the internal software calibrates the laser to its optimal performance based on the temperature. Additionally the PlaneLok function can be activated. This keeps the laser beam fixed to a receiver in a set a position eliminating any error that can be caused by fluctuating temperatures, keeping the laser accurate and error free.
- Automatic Axis Alignment – A critical factor when working with grade is alignment to the grade hub. If an alignment is off, error can be introduced and exaggerated. The GL622N has an Automatic Axis Alignment function, allowing the user to set-up simply and quickly, maintaining accuracy and eliminating costly errors.
- Rugged – the GL622N and GL622IR can withstand a 1m (3 feet) drop directly onto concrete or 1.5m (5 feet) pushover on tripod, eliminating costly repairs.
- Mask Mode – the lasers have a virtual masking function that allows the laser beam to be turned off in up to 3 sides, avoiding false reading from glass reflections or interfering with other lasers on the same jobsite.
- GL622IR Model – This model features an invisible infrared laser beam and is a Class 1 laser, the safest laser classification possible. This type of beam is required in special applications where a visible beam is a safety hazard, distracting or otherwise is not permissible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.