The Simpson Strong-Tie TNT18234H Titen Turbo™ 3/16" x 2-3/4" Hex Head Screw Anchor is fast and easy to install, and incredibly reliable in its performance. The secret behind the performance of the Titen Turbo™ lies in a thread design that lowers driving torque while providing superior holding power. The revolutionary Torque Reduction Channel between the threads gives drilling dust a place to go, thereby significantly reducing torque-related issues like binding, stripping and snapping. This screw anchor delivers consistently trouble-free installation and fastening strength you can depend on.
- Torque Reduction Channel that traps dust where it can’t obstruct the thread action, reducing the likelihood of binding in the hole (patent pending)
- Serrated screw point for easier starts when fastening wood
- 1/4" hex head
- Matched-tolerance bit not required; use a 5/32" standard ANSI drill bit for installation
- Designed for installation with an impact driver or cordless drill
- Code listed in accordance with ICC-ES AC193 for concrete applications without cleaning dust from predrilled holes (IAPMO UES ER-712)
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Finish: Zinc plated with baked ceramic coating
- Important:Use in dry interior environments only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.