The Power-Stud+ SD1 anchor is a fully threaded, torque-controlled, wedge expansion anchor which is designed for consistent performance in cracked and uncracked concrete. Suitable base materials include normal-weight concrete, sand-lightweight concrete, concrete over steel deck, and grouted concrete masonry. The anchor is manufactured with a zinc plated carbon steel body and expansion clip for premium performance. Nut and washer are included.
- Consistent performance in high and low strength concrete
- Nominal drill bit size is the same as the anchor diameter
- Anchor can be installed through standard fixture holes
- Length ID code and identifying marking stamped on head of each anchor
- Anchor design allows for follow-up expansion after setting under tensile loading
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.