Designed for the professional carpenter and remodeler, the MILWAUKEE® M18 Fuel™ ½” Router delivers best-in-class cordless performance with 2.25 peak horsepower, the best control and comfort in application, and over 225 linear feet of runtime per charge. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers less bog down under load for clean, precise cuts and increased productivity. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The ergonomic BODYGRIP® and overmold pommels provide the best control and comfort in application to enhance precision and reduce fatigue. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT XC6.0 battery pack (not included) provides up to 225 linear feet per charge of 5/8” roundovers in pine and the power to tackle the toughest applications found on the jobsite. The variable speed dial has an adjustment range from 25k to 12k RPM to optimize cuts across a wide range of bits and materials. The router is equipped with a micro-adjust knob and macro-adjust button with over 2” of travel to provide users with fast, accurate depth adjustments. The cordless router features dual-LED lights to illuminate the work surface, a spindle lock for quick one-wrench bit changes, and a modular console design for compatibility with the Milwaukee® ½” Router Plunge Base (not included).
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Generates the power and torque of 2.25 peak HP corded routers for clean cuts in hardwood.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating, and over-discharge.
- Micro-adjust knob offers precise depth tuning at 1/64” increments and the macro-adjust button provides fast adjustments throughout the 2” of total fixed base travel.
- Variable speed dial provides precise RPM adjustments from 25k to 12k to optimize bit speed to the application.
- Included ½” and ¼” collets for compatibility across common router bit shanks.
- Tool-free spindle lock provides easy bit changes with one 1-1/16" collet wrench
- Dual-LED lights illuminate the workpiece for greater application visibility in low light conditions.
- Included edge guide with micro and macro adjustments expand the versatility on the jobsite.
- Included templating 6” sub-base plate accepts 1-3/16” guide bushings.
- Part of the Milwaukee M18™ System, featuring over 200+ tools.
- Included universal hose adapter provides compatibility with a wide range of vacuum sizes.
- Compatible with the Milwaukee ½” Router Plunge Base and Guide Rail Adapter (Sold separately)
- Includes: 1x M18 FUEL ½” Router console, 1x fixed base, 1x 1/2 in. collet, 1x 1/4 in. collet, 1x 6 in. standard sub-base plate, 1x 6 in. template sub-base plate, 1x dust shroud, 1x universal hose adapter, 1x straight edge guide, 2x 1-1/16 in. wrenches.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.