A compact, portable solution for powerful nail driving in hard-to-reach workspaces. M12™ Cordless Lithium-Ion Palm Nailer provides a portable solution for professional nailing applications in places unreachable by a traditional nail gun. Its powerful impacting mechanism delivers 2.2 ft-lbs of blow energy, while the M12 REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack produces more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance, in extreme jobsite conditions. This subcompact cordless tool features a 6D-16D magnetic collet for a secure hold on nails for one-handed use. Its ergonomic design provides superior comfort and control. The palm nailer also features a built-in LED light, an onboard fuel gauge, and comes with a convenient hand strap to ensure the highest level of user safety. The kit includes one M12 battery, a 30-minute charger and carrying case.
(1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
(1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP1.5 Battery Pack (48-11-2401)
(1) Hand Strap
- Powerful 12-volt motor and impacting mechanism: Deliver 2.2 ft-lbs of blow energy and 2700 BPM
- Industrial-duty collet: 6D-16D magnetic collet provides secure hold for one-handed tool use
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- On-board fuel gauge: Helps you monitor the charge precisely for less downtime on the job
- Built-in LED light: Illuminates work surfaces in dark locations
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONSHeight6-1/2"Length7-1/2"Tool Warranty5 YearsWeight3.4 lbsWidth2-1/2"Power SourceCordlessWarranty5 Year Limited WarrantyBlow Energy2.2 ft-lbsBPM2,700Collet Capacity6D-16DBattery SystemM12
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.