The NR83AA5 Paper Collated Framing Nailer is used for floor and wall framing, truss build-up, window build-up, construction of subflooring and roof decking, wall sheathing and mobile home and modular home construction. The NR83AA5 is like the original NR83A that you have come to trust, but now with an improved trigger design and sharing all the same internal parts as the original NR83A .The NR83AA5 relies on the same cylinder valve drive system as the NR83A, which offers both rapid response and great driving power.
- Cylinder valve drive system for rapid response and increased durability
- Selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing
- Rafter hook is included for convenience on the jobsite
- Accepts both 30 degree paper strip collated clipped head nails and 30 degree paper strip collated offset round head nails from 2" - 3-1/4" in length and .113-.131 in nail diameter for ultimate convenience
- Equipped with an industrial 2-piece magazine that can withstand jobsite abuse
- Open nose design for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- Ergonomic non-slip rubber grip on handle helps maintain a secure hold and comfort during use
- Hardened claw tip resists wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when driving at an angle or "toe-nailing"
- 9 lbs (or 9.3 lbs if the rafter hook is installed) lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Download the NR83AA5 Tool Card
- Safety Glasses (875769)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.