HIGHLIGHTS OF 2.5AH/5.0AH MULTIVOLT BATTERY
- AMP HOURS: 2.5Ah when used in 36V MultiVolt™ tools
- MULTIVOLT: Available for use with the MultiVolt power tool platform
- POWER TECHNOLOGY: 18650 cells deliver over 1,080W of power
- BATTERY TECHNOLOGY: Multiplex protection circuit
BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE: 5.0Ah when used in 18V tools
CORDLESS OR CORDED - YOU DECIDE
A revolutionary cordless-corded power tool solution that meets the power output demands on a jobsite. The MultiVolt tools accepts a 36V battery OR plugs into an outlet with the AC Adapter.
MultiVolt Tools Recognized by Pro Tool Innovation Awards
MULTIVOLT AC ADAPTER
Corded power source option for the MultiVolt platform, offering all day power for your cordless power tools
MULTIVOLT 36 VOLT BATTERIES
Experience 36V power in 2.5 or 4 Amp hour options featuring compact high output technology
Metabo HPT introduces a revolutionary cordless-corded power tool solution that meets the power output demands on a jobsite. The MultiVolt Miter Saw can accept a 36V battery OR plug into an outlet with the AC Adapter. This unique platform changes what's possible on the jobsite by offering the power of a corded tool, the freedom of a cordless platform and the choice to operate all MultiVolt tools cordless OR corded.
MultiVolt 36 Volt Battery Features
- Power source option for Metabo HPT's MultiVolt tool platform that offers the power of a corded tool, the freedom of a cordless platform, and the choice to operate all MultiVolt tools with a battery or plug into an outlet. It's Cordless, It's Corded, It's BOTH.
- Battery delivers 2.5Ah of runtime at 36V in MultiVolt tools
- Battery can also power Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V slide-type tools, including cordless nailers, generating 5.0Ah of runtime for increased flexibility and multipurpose use
- Higher capacity battery cell technology with 18650 cells that deliver over 1.080W of power
- 4-Stage fuel gauge located on the face of the battery to make it easier to monitor the charge status
- MultiVolt battery pack is compact and lightweight at only 1.5lbs, eliminating any added bulkiness or weight
- Multiplex Protection Circuit in the battery communicates with the tool and charger preventing from over-load, over-charge, and over-discharge
- Provides cordless freedom when a power source is not available, allowing the user to move where the job takes them
- Insert the 36V MultiVolt battery when cordless portability suits the application or plug in to a power source and save the battery to get conventional corded use of a MultiVolt tool with the MultiVolt AC Adapter ET36A (sold separately)
- Download the BSL36A18 (371751M) Tool Card
- Compatible with: C3607DAQ4 36V MultiVolt Brushless Circular Saw (Tool Body Only)
- Compatible with: C3607DRAQ4 36V MultiVolt Brushless 7-1/4" Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw (Tool Body Only)
- Compatible with: CR36DAQ4 36V MultiVolt Brushless Reciprocating Saw (Tool Body Only)
- Compatible with: C3610DRAQ4 36V MultiVolt Brushless 10" Miter Saw (Tool Body Only)
- Compatible with: C3610DRA 36V MultiVolt Brushless 10" Miter Saw (with AC Adapter)
- Included with: DV36DA 36V MultIVolt Brushless 1/2-in Hammer Drill (4.0Ah x 2)
- Compatible with: DV36DAQ4 36V MultiVolt Brushless 1/2-in Hammer Drill (Tool Body Only)
- Compatible with: WH36DBQ4 36V MultiVolt Brushless Triple Hammer Impact Driver (Tool Body Only)
- Compatible with: G3612DAQ6 36V MulitVolt Brushless 4-1/2-in Slide Switch Grinder (Tool Body Only)
- Compatible with: G3612DBQ6 36V MultiVolt Brushless 4-1/2-in Paddle Switch Grinder (Tool Body Only)
- Compatible with: RP3608DAQ4 36V MultiVolt Brushless Wet/Dry Pod Style Vacuum (Tool Body Only)
- Compatible with: WR36DBQ4 36V MultiVolt Brushless 1/2-in High-Torque Impact Wrench (Tool Body Only)
- Compatible with: WR36DAQ4 36V MultiVolt Brushless 3/4-in High-Torque Impact Wrench (Tool Body Only)
- Compatible with: DH36DMAQ2 36V MultiVolt Brushless 1-9/16-in SDS Max Rotary Hammer (Tool Body Only)
Experience tells you corded tools have more power than cordless. That may have been true UNTIL NOW. Metabo HPT's MultiVolt platform delivers the power needed to increase productivity and efficiency- regardless if the tools are being operated cordless or corded. When using the MultiVolt AC Adapter, it can be used over long extension cords from a generator with little to no power loss thanks to Metabo HPT's ultra-efficient Brushless motor technology.
Experience a safer jobsite by leaving the cord behind and choosing cordless when a cordless tool makes sense for the application. Go cordless when you don't have access to power and need to be able to move where the job takes you. When you do have access to power, save the battery for later and just plug in.
You're invested in your tools and no one ever wants to change battery platforms. That's why MultiVolt cordless batteries were designed with your 18V tools in mind. The battery delivers 4.0Ah of runtime at 36V in MultiVolt tools. It can also power Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V cordless tools including cordless nailers for increased flexibility and multipurpose use. When a MultiVolt battery is used with an 18V tool, it generates an impressive 8.0Ah of run time. Continue using your Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V tools and experience a longer battery life, thanks to MultiVolt battery innovation.
Metabo HPT's MultiVolt platform gives you the choice to go cordless or plug in - all with the same tool eliminating the need to have a corded tool AND a cordless version available on the jobsite. Choose MultiVolt to get the best of both worlds. Set yourself free and work anywhere without the need for corded power- up on a scaffold, building a fence out in a field, or building off the grid. Freedom is portability on the job. Or, if there's power available, insert the MultiVolt AC Adapter and reserve the MultiVolt battery for when you need portability to suit the application.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.