MARSHALLTOWN “Broken-In” Magnesium Hand Floats come out of the box pre-shaped for immediate use. The broken-in style eliminates the common “break-in” period needed for most concrete tools, and the pre-worn edges reduce the risk of gouging wet concrete when you’re preparing the surface for troweling. We also recommend using these Floats to achieve professional-grade finishes on all air entrained concrete work. The magnesium blade material is lightweight, durable, and provides a smoother finish than wooden Hand Floats. You have your choice of blade length ranging between 12” to 24”. All blades have a width of 3 ⅛”. This tool comes with your choice of handle material. Choose between a grippy DuraCork® or soft grip DuraSoft® handle that reduces fatigue. Our Hand Floats are proudly Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- Broken-in blade style eliminates break-in period for new tools for out-of-box use
- Magnesium blade material is durable and lightweight
- Recommended for use with air entrained concrete work
- Blade width: 3 ⅛”
- Choose your preferred blade length between 12” to 24”
- Comes with your choice of a soft grip DuraSoft® or grippy DuraCork® float handle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.