The MARSHALLTOWN Heavy-Duty Zinc Hand Edger is heavier and longer lasting than traditional steel. The ends of the tool are beveled so you won’t gouge wet concrete when you’re finishing the edges of your concrete slab. You have your choice between two sizes: 6” x 2 ¼” or 9” x 4”. Both options have a lip depth of ?” and a radius of ¼”. These tools also come with a resilient soft grip DuraSoft® handle that provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue, and offers excellent durability. This product is Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- High-quality zinc blade is easy to clean and create smooth finish on all concrete edges
- Choose between a 6” x 2 ¼” or a 9” x 4” edger
- Lip depth measures ?” and the radius is ¼”
- Comes with a resilient soft grip DuraSoft® handle
- Made in the USA with Global Materials
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.