Sleek styling, easy blade replacement, and larger handles make Malco’s 12″ Andy Snip more versatile. Ideal as a vinyl siding snip or for cutting aluminum, copper, or sheet metal. A sleek head design improves maneuverability making these snips capable of cutting tight material shapes such as vinyl siding J-Channel. A full 3″ (76.2 mm) cutting length makes straight shearing with the Malco Andy™ Snip fast and easy. The handles of the Andy Snip features multiple openings to fit a variety of hand types. All Malco Andy snips feature replaceable Blades that can easily be replaced in the field.
The 12″ Malco Andy Snips are available in two cutting models:
- M12N for pattern, straight shearing, mild curve cuts, and multiple layers of material.
- MC12N for combination cuts left or right and straight cuts.
- Larger Handle Loops with multiple openings to fit large or small hands.
- Sleek Head Design Improves Maneuverability.
- Full 3″ (76.2 mm) Cutting Length – 12″.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.