Makita DUR368LPT2 36V (18V x 2) 5.0Ah Li-ion Cordless Brushless Straight Shaft Loop Handle Line Trimmer Combo Kit
Makita DUR368LZ 36V (18V x 2) Li-ion Cordless Brushless Straight Shaft Loop Handle Line Trimmer - Skin Only
The DUR368L features Makita’s famous Outer Rotor Brushless Motor, powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries. The multifunction control panel allows the user to operate the speed control and reversing switches at the touch of a button. Extremely quiet and easy to use the added automatic torque drive mode makes this line trimmer is ideal for heavy duty applications.
- 1 x Nylon Cutting Head (196324-1)
- 1 x Hex Wrench 4 (783202-0)
- 1 x Hex Wrench 5 (783217-7)
- 1 x Assembly (831304-7)
- 1 x Shoulder Strap (125516-5)
- 3 Stage Speed Control – high, medium and low speed, can be changed by simply pushing a button on the easy to use LED display.
- Reverse Switch – grass clippings can be removed by slow reverse rotation of the cuttings tool (automatically stops after three seconds) by pressing button and pulling trigger
- XPT – extreme protection technology, is an advanced series of seals and channels to direct dust and moisture away from critical components.
- Soft Start / Electric Brake – cutting head starts slowly and brakes to a stop allowing the user to quickly and safely commence operation
- 18Vx2 Brushless Motor – powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries providing 36V of power and runtime without leaving the 18V platform
- Automatic Torque Drive – will automatically increase the torque of the motor when increased load is detected
- Counter clockwise Blade Rotation – blade rotation is the same as petrol brush cutters making it comfortable for traditional users
- Voltage: 36V (18V x 2)
- No load speed:
- Hi: 6500rpm
- Med: 5300rpm
- Lo: 0 - 3500rpm
- Nylon head: 2.0 - 2.4mm x 3.5m line
- Max cutting width:
- Nylon head: 350mm
- Spindle thread: M10 x 1.25LH
- Noise: 86dB
- Length: 1758mm
- Weight: 9lbs
- 2 Years Warranty covered by Makita Australia
Please note: Line Trimmers are excluded from all Free Shipping Promotions.
Makita BL1850B-L 18V 5.0Ah Li-ion Cordless Battery with Gauge
The Makita 18V LXT Li-ion 5.0Ah battery, BL1850B-L, charges faster and works longer than standard Li-ion batteries, giving you and your cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity to take on the most demanding applications.
The Makita 5.0Ah battery combines more run time (66% more run time per charge than the Makita BL1830 3.0Ah battery) with a category-leading charge time of only 45 minutes, so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For added convenience, it also features an L.E.D. charge level indicator to monitor battery charge. The BL1850B-L resists self-discharge so it is ready for use even after long periods of little to no useage.
- Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- Up to 66% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- Fast 45 minute charging time
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-20°C)
- Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
- Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications
- Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
- Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust and moisture
- Star protection computer controls - includes overload protection, over-discharge protection and over heat protection
- The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw
- If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool, protecting the tool and battery from overheating
- Voltage: 18V
- Amp hour: 5.0Ah
- Cell type: Lithium-Ion
- Charging time: 45 minutes
- Weight: 1.3lbs
- 2 Years Warranty Covered By Makita
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.