- Aluminum guide track for cutting solid wood and plywood with the Kreg Plunge Saw
- Versatile track cuts precisely alone or on the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table
- Precise zero-offset design aligns track edge with exact cut location
- Splinter-free cutting with anti-chip strip that hugs the blade and cutline
- Secure positioning using two anti-slip strips that hold track in place without clamps
- Safe cutting provided by guiding the saw to prevent binding
- Durable construction provides years of dependable use
High-performance track for straight, splinter-free cuts with the Kreg® Plunge Saw
Make straight, splinter-free by guiding the Plunge Saw on the Adaptive Cutting System 62" Guide Track. This precision aluminum track features an anti-chip strip that prevents splintering, while anti-slip strips hold the track in place without clamps. Glide strips guide the saw smoothly along the track.
The track features a zero-offset design that aligns the edge of the track exactly with the cutline to ensure accurate positioning. A cord manager helps guide the saw cord while cutting, as well as a dust-collection hose if the saw is connected to a shop vacuum.
The 62" Guide Track works with the Kreg® Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw, and can be used alone, or mounted to the Project Table. Two tracks can be combined together for 124" of total length that provides 112" of off-table cutting capacity. (Connecting two tracks requires the use of ACS430 sold separately.)
*Designed for use with the Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.