The StepCut cable shears is for solid, multi-core stranded copper and aluminum cables up to 1/0 AWG. The StepCut’s most unique feature is its cutting edge gradations that cut wires and strands one by one without crushing the cable. This process makes cutting up to 40 percent easier than standard cable shears of the same length. The StepCut features induction hardened cutting edges (approx. 56 HRC) and precision-ground blades for precise, clean cutting. The cutting edges are milled to a wavy form on the front and ground flat on the back. The StepCut comes in a compact 6 1/4" length and its bolted joint design provides precise and smooth cutting. Other features include a pinch guard that prevents the operator’s fingers from getting pinched and a body made from high-grade special tool steel that is forged and oil-hardened.
- Cable cutting made easy: innovative step cutting separates and cuts one by one
- Small, light, strong: comfortable cutting without crushing and just 6 1/4" in length
- The cutting edge gradations cut wires one after the other making cutting 40% easier than with standard cable shears of the same length
- Cuts multi-core stranded copper and aluminum cables, single and multi-stranded wire up to 1/0 AWG
- Not suitable for steel wire and hard drawn copper conductors
- Easy cutting with one-hand operation
- Adjustable bolted joint provides precside and smooth cutting
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- Induction hardened cutting edges (approx. 56 HRC)
- High-grade special tool steel; forged, oil-hardened
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.