- Optical Resolution (Distance-to-spot) is 12:1
- Features include dual-laser targeting; auto-scan; max/min/avg/diff; high/low alarm; backlit display; auto power-off
- Drop protection to 6.6-feet (2 m)
- Measurement Range: -22-degrees to 752-degrees F (-30-degrees to 400-degrees C)
- Not a medical device; thermometer is NOT intended for use on people or animals.
- Uses one 9-volt battery, with battery life expectancy at 10 hours of continuous use with laser and backlight on
- Includes custom pouch and batteries
- Adjustable emissivity
- Soft-touch, over-mold housing
- For ambient temperatures above freezing, the accuracy is +/- 4-degrees F or +/- 2-percent; Accuracy below freezing is +/- 4-degrees F plus 0.2 degrees per degree below 32-degrees F
- Certified to IEC EN 61326-1.2006, EN608251.1994+A2.2001+A1.2002
Klein Tools IR5 is a professional dual-laser targeting infrared thermometer, offering a wide measurement range, a tight 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio, dual targeting lasers, and several calculation modes to facilitate different temperature measurement applications. The dual lasers assist in targeting the measurement area. The distance between the two laser spots on the surface of the object being measured approximates the diamater of the circular measurement area from which the infrared sensor is collecting data.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.