Made with durable materials and featuring a number of different anvil configurations, this 2115TiMAX Series are a tools you can count on.
With a titanium hammer case and composite housing, this wrench can withstand anything, including repeated drops and harsh environments.
This tool is so versatile, it can be used in just about any market.
This wrench has been tested and is guaranteed to last. It’ll deliver the same level of power every time.
- Easier access to grease fitting – for quicker maintenance and less downtime
- Enhanced socket retention
- 7-vane Motor delivers added power with less weight
- Finely tuned twin hammer impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency
- Feather-touch trigger provides maximum control of this air impact wrench
- Anodized end plate for enhanced durability
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, body shops, general industrial use, MRO, rail, heavy machinery, oil and gas, shipbuilding, and construction
- Patented one-hand forward/reverse control for easy operation
- Optimized air flow for maximized performance when using this pneumatic impact wrench
- 2-year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.