GRK has modified its innovative FIN/Trim™ Head screw to include reverse threading under the head of the fastener. This technology makes the RT Composite™ Trim Screw ideal for use in composite and cellular PVC trim
Reverse Thread Design Prevents Mushrooming
Based on extensive tests, GRK has found that the reverse thread helps the screw head disappear beneath the surface of the classic wood composite material, reducing or eliminating the dimple that sometimes appears when using the FIN/Trim™ screw.
The reverse thread feature is available in RT Composite™ screws from 2” to 3-1/8” in length in both regular Climatek™ coating and in white Climatek™ coated finish to blend in with popular white exterior composite and cellular PVC trim.
- Recessed Star Drive: Zero Stripping, with 6 points of contact.
- Reverse Threads eliminate mushrooming.
- Trim Head: for a clean finished look.
- W-Cut™: Low torque, smoother drive and reduce splitting.
- Zip-Tip™: No pre-drilling, faster penetration and reduce splitting.
- ICC ESR-3201 Approved for structural application.
- Case Hardened Steel: for high tensile, torque and shear strength.
- Climatek™ Coating is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber.
- For interior/exterior use in; exterior PVC trim (Azek, Kleer, Koma), no pre-drilling is necessary. Climatek™ coated screws work well with CAMO system.
- Available in Climatex™ or white powder coated finish.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.