GRK’s Cabinet™ screws are designed specifically for use in cabinet construction and installation. Cabinet™ screws are manufactured in a #8 gauge (4 mm) diameter for universal size convenience. Ideal for Cabinets…and so much more. Also excellent for a variety of interior or exterior jobs.
Built-in Washer Head Presses Flush Against any Material
These screws are thin enough to prevent most material splitting, while providing sufficient strength to guarantee a secure installation. The washer head design presses flush against any material surface.
Builders have discovered that short Cabinet™ screws can sometimes be used in vinyl siding installation, which makes this fastener ideal for both interior and exterior applications. The Cabinet screw can also be used for light duty framing applications where a smaller diameter shank is necessary, yet a need exists for drawing power delivered by the washer head.
- Recessed Star Drive: Zero Stripping, with 6 points of contact.
- Washer Head: Creates a flush, clean hold for a strong and secure installation.
- W-Cut™: Low torque, smoother drive, reduce splitting.
- Zip-Tip™: No pre-drilling, faster penetration, reduce splitting.
- Case Hardened Steel: for high tensile, torque and shear strength.
- Climatek™ Coating is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber.
- For interior/exterior use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.