Heavy Duty Concrete and Masonry Fastener
Cailburn™ Concrete screws are professionally engineered fasteners with a patented thread design for ease of driving the screw into concrete and similar applications.
Caliburn™ Concrete Screws are professionally engineered fasteners with a patented thread design for ease of driving the screw in concrete and similar applications. Available in three different head styles for multiple applications. Caliburn™, Caliburn™ PH, and Caliburn™ XL are Climatek™ coated for high corrosion resistance. Caliburn’s uncompromised draw and pull-out strength make it possible to be used in jobs which previously required an anchor. The screws aggressive thread design afford it the ability to be removed and reinserted into the same pilot hole numerous times–without the concern of the fastener breaking or the threads wearing. Available in lengths from 1-3/4″ to 5″ with a diameter of 1/4″ or 19/64″
- Recessed Star Drive: Zero Stripping, with 6 points of contact.
- Aggressive Heavy duty threads lock into concrete and can be removed and reinserted without screw damage.
- Countersinking Bugle Head locks wood to concrete for complete installation and effective anchoring.
- Caliburn™ PH pan head, which is ideal for an exposed finished look including installation of electrical boxes.
- Caliburn™ XL washer head design for superior holding power.
- Climatek™ Coating is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber.
- Ideal for use in anchoring to concrete or wood to concrete applications including basement framing and sheds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.