Diablo’s Steel Demon Cermet II saw blades are redefining metal cutting, and the jobsite, by introducing exclusive innovation to allow users to cut both mild and stainless steels for up to 5X longer life versus standard carbide-tipped metal cutting saw blades. The specially formulated Cermet II teeth provide high heat tolerances and increased hardness for superior wear and life. Featuring a special Triple Chip Grind and Perma-SHIELD® coating, these blades slice through the toughest of metals to produce precise, burr-free cuts with less sparks. The ability to cut through both mild and stainless steel eliminates the need for individually dedicated saw blades, offering a one-blade solution for ultimate metal cutting performance and an unmatched value story.
- Cermet II (Ceramic and Metallic) teeth provide a high heat tolerance and increased hardness for superior wear and up to 5X longer than standard carbide metal cutting saw blades
- Triple Chip Tooth design provides less sparks and burr-free finishes that require no-rework
- Advanced Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents trap noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping the blade cool for straight, accurate cuts
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing, a three-metal brazing system, allows Cermet II teeth to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser Cut Thin Kerf Design provides less resistance and heat build-up for ease of cut, accuracy and long cutting life in cordless or corded saws
- Perma-SHIELD® coating resists heat build-up by protecting the blade against gumming and corrosion
- Laser Cut Arbor reduces vibration and premature wear for accurate blade rotation when in use
- Max RPM: 5800
- MAX RPM5800
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.