Customize your tool storage with ToughSystem® Deep Tool Tray. It is designed to maximize storage space within ToughSystem® 2.0 toolboxes and provide customizable organization to fit jobsite needs. Customize your trays by inserting plywood dividers to best suit your needs. Tray-positioning latches allow you to hang trays at the top of your toolbox, so they don't interfere with larger tools stored at the bottom. Optimize organization by stacking trays inside to create customized storage modules within ToughSystem® 2.0 toolboxes. Easily connect, remove, and carry multiple ToughSystem® trays with double-function, side-carry handles. Combine the shallow and deep trays to customize your storage modules within all ToughSystem® 2.0 products.
- Ideal for storing hand tools, mechanic tools, and power tools.
- Shallow and deep trays can be stacked on top of one another within your ToughSystem® products for customized storage.
- Use tray-positioning latches to hang tray in top portion of ToughSystem® products without interfering with larger tools on the bottom.
- Easily connect and carry multiple ToughSystem® trays with the side-carry handles.
- Ability for self-customized plywood dividers and configurations using internal slots.
- HEIGHT 4.5 IN
- LENGTH 18.4 IN
- WEIGHT (LBS) 1.88 LBS
- WIDTH 12.05
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Only one per box or it rests on the contents
I had hoped to use one deep and one shallow in the same toolbox with other tools below. This didn't really work out because there is only a support for one tray per toolbox, the trays don't connect together, so one tray has to end up resting on the contents of the box (and thus not level.) It is also more annoying to remove it to get whatever is under than you hoped... it really needs two hands not one. (A central handle would have been a good design, and might have allowed a way to connect two or more together.)