The DWS780 12" Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw has a 15 Amp motor and integrated XPS cross cut positioning system for adjustment-free accurate cut line indication. Tall sliding fences support 7-1/2" of nested crown and 6-3/4" of base molding vertically. Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90°. Increased miter capacity of 60° (R) and 50° (L) features durable stainless steel miter detent plate with cam lock for repeatable accuracy with easy adjustments.
- Integrated CUTLINE™ Blade Positioning System provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2 in. nested and base molding up to 6-3/4 in. vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x12 at 45°
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Miters 60° to the right and 50° to the left providing increased capacity
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (56 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
- Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- 45° BEVEL CUT CAPACITY (DIMENSIONAL LUMBER) 2X14 (2X16WITH BACK FENCE)
- 45° MITER CUT CAPACITY (MAX HEIGHT) 4X8
- 45° MITER CUT CAPACITY (MAX WIDTH) 4X8
- 90° CROSS-CUT CAPACITY (DIMENSIONAL LUMBER) 2X14(2X16 WITH BACK FENCE) IN
- 90° CROSS-CUT CAPACITY (MAX WIDTH) 14" (16" W/ SPECIAL SETUP)
- AMPS 15 AMPS
- ARBOR SIZE 5/8" OR 1 IN
- BLADE DIAMETER 12"
- FOR METAL CUTTING NO
- FOR WOOD CUTTING TRUE
- HANDLE TYPE TOP HANDLE
- HORIZONTAL CAPACITY: BASEBOARD LYING FLAT 16 IN
- HORIZONTAL CAPACITY: CROWN MOLDING LYING FLAT 13-3/4 IN
- NO LOAD SPEED 3,800 RPM
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- TOOL WEIGHT 56 LBS
- TYPE OF MITER SAW SLIDE
- VERTICAL CAPACITY: BASEBOARD AGAINST FENCE 6-3/4 IN
- VERTICAL CAPACITY: CROWN MOLDING VERTICALLY NESTED 7-1/2 IN
- DWS780 12 in. Miter Saw
- Blade wrench
- Dust bag
- Vertical material clamp
- 12 in. Carbide Blade
WARRANTY & SERVICE INFORMATION
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
What a Toy!
I think I forgot about the actual project I was working on, and instead just found excuses to cut pieces of wood. This beast makes cutting wood fun!
The saw is great. Very precise, powerful and easy to use. But there are a couple of small issues. The fence upper-section needs to be moved to the sides to allow for a bevel cut. The saw can go to around 50deg bevel - which is great. But by the time you move the fence far enough to clear the blade, the fence is aligned and resting on 1-2 inches of the fixed lower-fence.... and with the slack in the tightening screw and alignment railing, the upper fence can be moved off-angle by several degrees. Meaning your work-piece could be off-mitre-angle.