This premium 20V MAX combo kit features 4 tools designed to get the job done. The DCD805 1/2 in. Hammer Drill/Driver allows you to speed through masonry drilling applications with up to 34,000 bpm. It is also lightweight, and compact at only 7" in length. The DCF850 1/4 in. 3-Speed Impact Driver is only 4" long making it perfect for tight applications. Though the tool is lightweight and compact, it does not sacrifice performance with 1,825 in-lb of torque and 3,250 rpm. The DCS356 is a 3-speed oscillating tool that features the universal accessory adapter and the Quick-Change accessory system so you can change blades easily. The DCS382 is a versatile Recip Saw that allows you to make quick cuts with its 1-1/8 in. stroke length and lightweight build. Change blades easily and maintain high productivity with a variable speed trigger. Kit comes with (2) 4Ah Batteries and a Charger.
- DCD805: ACCESS HARD TO REACH WORK AREAS: Compact 7 in. size is 1/2 in. shorter in length compared to the DCD796, tool head only.
- DCF850: MANEUVER WITH EASE: Compact, under 4 in. design for optimized ergonomics and access to difficult-to-reach spots
- DCF850: HIGH-PERFORMANCE BRUSHLESS MOTOR delivers 1,825 in-lb of torque and 3,250 rpm to drive large-diameter screws
- DCS356B: DUAL GRIP VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER gives users ultimate speed and application control
- DCS382B: FAST CUTS: Rapidly saw through various materials with 1-1/8 in. stroke length
- DCS382B: SPEED CONTROL AND COMFORT: 2-Finger variable trigger design offers ease of use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.