The DWP849 7" / 9" Variable Speed Polisher has a powerful 12 Amp motor with ball bearing construction and electronic control to deliver desired finish results. Variable speed trigger allows user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting.
- Powerful, 12 amp, all ball bearing construction for long life
- Electronic control maintains specified speed under load delivering desired finish results
- Conveniently located variable speed dial lets user set maximum speed from 0-600/3500 rpm for different materials and applications
- Variable speed trigger allows user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting
- Heat-treated, precision-cut steel gears for smooth operation
- External brush caps for easy servicing
- Large spindle lock button allows for easy and quick backing plate changes
- AMPS 12.0 AMPS
- MAX WATTS OUT 1250 W
- NO LOAD SPEED 0-600 / 0-3,500 RPM
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- SPINDLE LOCK YES
- SPINDLE THREAD 5/8"-11
- TOOL LENGTH 18 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 6.6 LBS
- WHEEL DIAMETER 7" , 9"
- 2 position side handle
- rubber backing pad
WARRANTY & SERVICE INFORMATION
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.