The DEWALT DCN680 18 Gauge Brad Nailer drives 18 Gauge brad nails from 5/8 in. to 2-1/8 in. which makes it ideal for fastening decorative molding, casing, kitchen crown, and shoe molding. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion battery the DCN680 is ready to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. * - Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (Compared to DEWALT DC608)
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
- BELT / RAFTER HOOK TRUE
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT TOOL FREE
- FASTENER LENGTH 5/8 TO 2-1/8 IN
- FASTENER TYPE / GAUGE: 18 GAUGE BRAD NAILS
- FIRING / ACUTATION MODE TOOL FREE SELECTABLE TRIGGER
- JAM CLEARANCE TOOL FREE
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- SYSTEM 20V MAX*
- TOOL HEIGHT 11.8 IN
- TOOL LENGTH 10.3 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 5.3 LBS
- TOOL WIDTH 3.7 IN
- DCN680 - Brad Nailer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dewalt 18 gauge cordless nailer
Excellent product, it does the job as promised.
Dewalt DCN680B - 18GA 20V Max Brad
Works as described. No issues
The nailer arrived promptly from Wiseline tools. The price was the best I could find, and I searched quite a bit. I would order from them again. The brad nailer is great, it is the first one I have ever had, and I am happy to have it. I am making a kitchen cart for my wife, and using this tool has made it much easier.
Dewalt DCN680B 18 ga nailer
A great piece of equipment to add to my tool box, handles easily, simplistic to use and sure beats dragging a compressor, hoses and old nailer.
This is an excellent item. I hummed and hard about this for a long time because of the price tag, but the first time I didn’t have to lug my air compressor upstairs, it was worth the price! It is way more powerful than you would think, being cordless. Also, it was the least expensive at Wise Line. Shipped quickly. Definitely recommend